Friday, December 05, 2008

Directions Please....

Does anyone have directions to the nearest Husband Dealership?

You see, I have one slightly older used model I'd like to trade in. I must confess, this model has had 2 previous owners and after 12.5 years of ownership myself...I can see why. Since this one is an older used model, I don't think I'll be able to trade up to a nice shiny new "muscle car" model; so, I suppose I will have to trade for an older model (being an older owner myself, I don't really need something with too much oomph...a little "git up n go" is fine). I have taken excellent care of this particular husband, so, perhaps I can find an older sedan model that has been gently used to trade for? If not, I'll be happy to trade for an older used muscle car type with some milage on it...you know...something with very little trunk space so there's not much room for baggage and something I don't plan on keeping very long..but that I might like to play around with for a while.

Any assistance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment