Monday, February 23, 2009

0:dark:30

I've been up since 4:42 a.m.
Why?
My husband; that's why. He awakened me with a crash, bang, curse word...at 4:42 this morning. He tripped over something...what I don't know. What I *do* know is that he woke me up, knocked over and almost broke a lamp that was my mother's, then made shit loads of noise trying to get the lamp out of wherever it landed (almost breaking it again in the process), then somehow managed to chuck the lampshade and some of the hardware of the lamp onto me, I snapped at him and he snapped at me, I knew it was a lost cause to even think about trying to go back to sleep (for an hour? Why bother....) so I got out of bed...and here I am..up at 0:dark:effing:30 in the effing morning!
I hate mornings.
I especially hate early mornings.
I really hate being rudely awakened early in the morning most of all.
Needless to say, I'm expecting today to be a total shit. Husband is already acting like an asshole and not speaking to me. He went out and cleaned off the windshield at 10 til 6....we have another hour before we leave this morning.
I told him that.
I even said it very nicely.
His response?
Not even a grunt.
So, I know how my day is going to go. I hate days that are like this. I don't need the added stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment