Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Another day...........

Up early, had to get up to see if school was in session today....it isn't....'cause...WE GOT SNOW! Not much mind you...but some; and more is supposed to be on the way today, tonight and tomorrow. I know its a pain in the butt for most people, but I love it and I'm sooooo glad my nieces got to have just ONE good snow to see and play in. I hope they get to have one good snow each year they are children and enjoy having them.

In other "news", I have a rant brewing. I won't go into it just yet because I'm still too angry and I want to be a bit calmer before I "let fly". It does, of course, deal yet again with "the ungrateful get" and their action and behaviours. More on that later.....when I'm calmer....trust me..that will be a good thing.

Mom has been on my mind ALOT of late. Well, she's always on my mind...but even more so of late. You see, we're coming up on the 1 year anniversary of her passing. She went into the hospital early January of last year and we never really got her back from that/there and then she died on April 9, 2008. Oh gods I miss her sooooooooo frickin' much! No one can understand that hole in their hearts and life, until they experience it. And no one who has experienced it can explain it to someone who has not. Its hard....its so hard.

The sun is starting to rise now....it is so beautiful on the snow...such a beautiful pinky-peach color which shades the snow to a soft sparkling lavender/white. I wish I could capture it on film or in pastels. Maybe that's what I will do with my day today......draw. It would be good to draw..I haven't done it in so long and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment